Financial social network, for freedom, connection, sharing and opportunity.
Tate Social is a social networking application built on Blockchain technology, the security of Web3 and the applicability in cross-border payments of cryptocurrency,also a Defi platform with Staking & NFT where users really own, control and monetize the content you create, without any undue interference from the app's creator. All databases are On-chain and cannot be completely deleted or restricted by any government or organization.A Platform that built on a decentralized blockchain instead of a server will allow users to own their profile data and if that user needs to be banned, the community will do so with a vote.Litepaper Whitepaper
Why choose Tate Social
New channel creators, or celebrities who need to increase visibility and presence on social networks will create tasks including: Interaction, sharing, commenting ...
At Tate Social, you will never be controlled, blocked, restricted, deleted or banned by an administrator, or developer.
- Token holders can stake their tokens by term to receive daily token rewards. - Users who own the token can rate or vote on topics, deciding the features of the platform.
Make money online with Tate Social
New channel creators, or celebrities who need to increase visibility and presence on social networks will create tasks including: Interaction, sharing, commenting ..... and ready to pay. a fee to users that assist them in performing those tasks.
The creators of communities, topics....with a lot of followers and interest, can turn on the feature of making money from renting banner ads, inserting promotional videos in the content they own.
LessAccounting is 100% web-based, meaning it can be accessed from anywhere and there’s no software to install on your computer. You can easily use LessAccounting on your iPhone or any Android mobile device with our cloud accounting. That is what makes it the best small business accounting software options among accounting programs.
Users can create online teaching courses, refer friends to the courses and get rewarded for referring successful students through their ref link
Tate Social supports affiliate marketing with Google, Ebay, Amazone and will expand the network to online sales platforms to attract videos, banner ads from those businesses to the platform. In a traditional society where users are forced to view ads without receiving anything, then Tate Social will share the profit rate from 50-50% advertising consumption with users, from which users can benefit equal to platform
Users can create streams on Tate Social’s plate from any topic, any content....and earn money from receiving donations directly from viewers, as well as receiving money for inserted advertising. Users can also receive tasks that brands have spent money to create tasks on platfrom, thereby creating streams according to the required topic to receive rewards
- Podcasts and opportunities for members to discuss topics and projects publicly
- Podcasts creators can earn token depend on listens
- Tasks like airdrops, testnets, shillings....in the crypto market.
- Or real-life ones like creating review videos, sharing your views around a topic where others pay to create tasks.
- Presale: 35%
- Community & reward: 25%
- CEX: 15%
- Team: 5%
- Marketing: 10%
Strategy and Project Plan
- Hashtag #Andrewtate with over 13 billions views on socials
- Hundreds millions of Tate Brothers fans around world
- More and more celebrities are being suppressed by the media, so The ability to extend the application to other celebrities with a large fan base (Example : Kanye West ….)
- Web3 & Blockchain technology allows users to own and manage their information. Support to speed up transaction and payment ability
Tate Social NFTTateSocial's NFT collection will be divided into 4 rarity grades, which will be graded by the accessories shown on the NFT. Tate Social's NFT collection has the function of distinguishing the user's account levels on the platform, users can earn more money by owning high-rarity NFTs.
MODEL & DATA SUPPORT
Contact Tate Social